Full-Stack Developer Program
A Full-Stack Web Developer Is Someone Who Is Able To Work On Both The Front-end And Back-end Portions Of An Application. Front-end Generally Refers To The Portion Of An Application The User Will See Or Interact With, And The Back-end Is The Part Of The Application That Handles The Logic, Database Interactions, User Authentication, Server Configuration, Etc.
All-AccessFOR FREE Limited time offer for limited people. Pre Enroll
- Developer Fundamentals
- Databases with SQL and Python
- Servers Authorization and CRUD
- Deploying to Linux Servers
Why Take This Course?
- Training in the prevailing technologies and languages
Everything we cover is relevant and up-to-date to today IT industry. This course does not cut any corners as we concentrate more on the in-demand technologies rather than opting for out dated technologies like PHP.
- Build 14+ Real-world projects
You will build more than 14 real-world projects which will also include a final capstone project. This course is an anomaly from all the courses as it walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- Interminable Update
This course is constantly updated with new content, projects and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- Best of both worlds
When you are learning to program, you often sacrifice learning the rousing and current technologies in favor of the beginner friendly classes. Excluding this course from others, we have enhanced even the beginner classes covering relevant topics of the industry.
What will I learn ?
- Learn to build real world web applications using Express, Mongo DB and Semantic UI. Also,build a complete complex model application similar to Just Dial from scratch.
- Create ultra responsive layouts like photographer’s portfolio or a landing page for a startup.
- Create your own Node modules and use npm to install all sorts of packages.
- Manipulate DOM using vanilla.js and jQuery and learn the translation between them.
- Design a complete mobile app UI from scratch by understanding the complete mobile app development eco-system.
- Build Android, iOS and Windows mobile applications using Cordova & Ionic platforms. Test through Ionic View and learn how to deploy the completed mobile app to Play Store.
- Understand the complete cloud eco-system and its major players .Deploy highly scalable applications on cloud by having a complete overview on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Digital Ocean.
Think like a developer - continue to learn and grow as one, even after the course ends.
This bundled course is categorized into 6 levels in which you will cover all you would need to know about Web & Mobile Application Development.
Beginning With Scratch
Build your algorithmic thinking process through Scratch Visual Programming.